Best Odds Center
best odds centre button
Click here!
Sport TV
watch live tv button
Click here!
to watch
Live FootBall
NPFL
Click here!
Live Scores
play watch Live Score button
Click here!

Joshua Fight Doesn’t Look Like It Will Happen - Fury

Posted : 22 August 2026

Tyson Fury says his fight with Anthony Joshua “doesn’t look like it’s going to happen” in a verbal tirade against his British rival and promoter Eddie Hearn posted on social media.

The pair had been expected to meet in November in one of the biggest fights in British boxing history, but uncertainty over where the bout will take place has cast fresh doubt over the deal.

Joshua and his promoter Hearn have signed a contract for it to be staged in the United Kingdom, while Saudi organisers are pushing for a move to the United States.

“Doesn’t look like they’re going to sign the fight and it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen all because Eddie Hearn and that want more money,” Fury said in a series of Instagram stories.

Joshua and Fury have separate contracts with Saudi Arabian-owned Sela. New York’s Madison Square Garden is understood to be Sela’s preference so that the fight, which will broadcast on Netflix, can cater for American audiences.

On Thursday, Hearn told IFL TV that a list of changes required for the fight to take place in America had been sent to Sela.

Hearn says the main change concerns compensation for Joshua because of the different tax implications of fighting in America.

“In layman’s terms, by staging the fight in America, Anthony Joshua receives less money than he would do if the fight was in the UK where he was contractually agreed,” he said.

Fury responded by calling Joshua and Hearn “disgusting” and “money-thirsty”.

“It is what it is. Same old cliche a decade later. Keep running you little cowards,” he added.

In further posts containing expletives, Fury called Hearn a “bag carrier” and criticised Joshua’s mindset.

“I’ll move on and fight somebody else but just know you never had the guts to fight Tyson Fury, ever, you little coward,” Fury added.

The dispute over the venue and financial arrangements has therefore left the proposed November bout in serious doubt, with the two sides yet to resolve the outstanding issues.

Fury’s comments add further uncertainty to a fight that has been widely anticipated by boxing fans, while negotiations continue over whether the event will take place in the United Kingdom or the United States.

 

ADD A COMMENT :

Hot Topics

close button
Please fill captcha :